I didn't post all weekend as you can see. WHY? I was crazy busy. Well, crazy busy for ME. Most people would have said it was a nice relaxing weekend.
Friday, dh got another seat for our van at a salvage yard. $40 for a 98, but we have an 02. He had to modify it, but that's no problem for that genius husband of mine. He took it into work and actually improved it. He's a machinist and so creative. He came back home, installed it and put all the car seats and boosters in. We only have 1 child that is not using a seat, so that was a chore. I think this seating arrangement is going to work well (for now).
What else happened on Friday? I forget...that was top on my mind all day.
Saturday we went to my dad's cabin/pond for a birthday party. All the May birthdays (6) were celebrated and it was a great time.
Sunday, all 8 of us went to church for the first time. It was interesting getting us all out the door but we did it. You just never know when a newborn will want to eat or poo last minute. :)
Today...the house looks like a bomb went off. Mondays are usually like that, but this looks like the worst one ever. It's pretty scary! Lots of cleaning today. Oh and Laundry....I am scared to even guess at how many loads await me. Good thing I don't mind doing it. HA!
Well, you know, life goes on and it don't stop for dirty laundry. But wasn't Saturday worth it!
ReplyDelete